My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


This morning Steve said to me ... is it Halloween? Uh no - then I realized why he was asking me with my orange and black outfit! We giggled and then I said - do I really look like Halloween? He reassured me no, no not at all! Well, three clients have commented on my outfit and reminding them of Halloween! What do you think? Do we only wear red and green around Christmas? Black and orange only around Halloween? Red and white around Valentine's Day?

And as I am processing my fashion of the week, yesterday I wore my new pencil skirt -- love, love it and think it will be one of those things I wear often! Throughout the day had several compliments on my shoes (they are fun - silver and gold and very comfy) and at the end of the day when I realized I was wearing my new skirt all day with the tag still on I was super happy people were noticing my shoes!
I have been more daring lately with lots of fun bright colors this season. What are you enjoying wearing this season?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're inspiring!

OSU 98 said...

You know my rule of thumb...if it makes you feels fabulous and feisty, then it belongs in your closet and if the spirit moves you to wear it, then wear it! You look fabulous!

Becky Andrews said...

Thanks, Kelly -

Love your rule, Nicole. Somehow I felt fabulous even though today another person told me - oh yeah, you should wear that outfit in October its really cute!?