My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What Labs Teach Us

One of my finds in Jackson was the book: What Labs Teach Us
Morton and Cricket followed the advice: Make sure you get some time to play each day. Very impressive how they can share a kong!

1 comment:

Kauaiart said...

I was slow to learn this lesson about life.
Mirage looked sad and I was too, it eventually 'dawned' on me she needs to have some play time. Boy can I tell she loves playing!!
I do too.