My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, May 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We're home from a fun weekend in Jackson Hole, WY with friends: Rod and Connie and guide Morton.
I can't wait to tell you all about it after I get the suitcase unpacked.

3 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

Cute picture!

Kauaiart said...

Oh, this is Rod. . .how do you know him?
So happy you have other RP friends to share experiences and your valuable life coaching with.
I will write more tonight Backy!

Becky Andrews said...

Suzy - do you know Rod!? Small world!