My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Friends Susan and Mirage

I find it such a gift to be able to communicate and connect with people throughout the world via blogs, email, ... When I began to read Susan and Mirage's blog , I found myself being inspired by her words and also being able to relate to her journeys with RP ... her love of her guide and family and even her love of yoga! So, when I learned I would be going to Portland I hoped we could meet. What a special treat for her, her husband, and guide to join Debi and I at the airport. We had a delightful lunch and spent time visiting as if we had known each other from way back.
Two sweet little angels: Cricket and Mirage

No comments: