My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, April 24, 2009

And we're off ...

I wish someone could explain to Cricket that her not being able to eat or drink this morning has nothing to do with her ... she is a fabulous girl (she's sitting trying so hard to be good) and just in case they need to do the procedure today, no food or drink for this girl. Just printed off our boarding pass and it is a small plane with very litte leg room. As long as Cricket has her fleece she is happy to curl up in a tight little ball for a short flight.

Thanks for all your emails, comments and calls - I'll post an update on Cricket tonight. In the meantime, Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

K and K said...

I sure how everything goes good with Cricket! She is in my prayers! I would hate to see anything happen to her wonderful brown eyes! Best of luck today! Katie & Kibby