My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Bargain of the Week

Cricket and I had some time to shop after meeting a colleague on Friday. Every store we walked into seemed so happy to have a customer and so many items were on sale. This is my bargain of the day ... a navy and white jacket from Ann Taylor. What I love about it: it has all sorts of fun different fabric and textures, many options on what to wear with it - I wore it to church today with a navy skirt, threw on jeans for our dinner with Steve's mom, have a fun lacy skirt I plan to wear it with. And - it started at $219 and I bought it for $29.99 - yes!
I love that I asked Steve to take a quick snapshot and Cricket comes running to get in the picture!

3 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Very pretty jacket!!
I love shopping for "on sale" items!!
I guess Cricket likes to be in the spot light!

Frankie's trainer

Lacey said...

You always seem to find the greatest deals!! Such a cute jacket. I'm all for anything that can be dressed up or down.

3 labs 4 me said...

Love that jacket. What fun to find such a great sale.