My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Can Relate

Thanks, Lacey for sharing this link with me. It brings back memories and much I can relate to in hearing her describe the Retinitis Pigmentosa piece .
I appreciate Rebecca's thoughts on Live in the Moment. Retinitis Pigmentosa with all its challenges has helped me to do that - seize the day.

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

Thanks for sharing that video piece on your link. Being your friend & sharing a piece of your life, I want to understand as much as I can about RP. Your blog continues to enlighten me on all the little everyday things that you deal with............