My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Down Dog - Yoga Night

Yoga was really fun tonight. Cricket was fabulous and really enjoyed the final meditation time. She got off her blanket and snuggled up to me (oh, I love this dog!) I found myself being so appreciative of the opportunity to be there and move and no aches and pains ... we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks, Connie! We've got to bring the camera for next time. Cricket has her own entertaining 'down dog' poses she gets into.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I am sure Cricket is the perfect yoga dog!

I LOVED taking my puppy in training Calliope to Yoga with me! I love yoga classes, and am hoping to find a place up here.

OSU 98 said...

She new her mom needed a little extra lovin!

Kauaiart said...

Mirage has never cuddles with me during savasana. She does spread her toes majestically in Downward Facing Dog. What a delicious pose, a slight bend to the knees, lifting the sitting bones and softening the heart towards the earth. Love It, can almost feel it.
Go Girls