My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cricket gets a Valentine!

Cricket received a Valentine today in the mail from her friends, Desma and Dakota in Oregon! I love getting cards so I passed my enthusiasm on to Cricket - She was running through the house! Love that it was addressed to 'Cricket'

Now I'm singing the song ...'then I saw your face ... Now I'm a Retriever.'
Thanks for putting a happy song in my head, Debi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky Cricket .... That is just too cute. I just have this vision of you singing away and being all excited while Cricket runs through the house all energetic and excited. Can you just imagine what she must be really thinking?