My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Such a nice Sunday

A pretty quiet Sunday here. Steve taught his first Primary class ever - there are seven - 8 yr olds. He loved it! Cricket is not too happy about afternoon church time - it overlaps her regular dinner time. She'll get used to it. She did walk really fast home to make up for the late schedule.Loved that some snow melted today and Cricket had a nice run.
Steve cooked beef enchiladas and put in some secret ingredients (spinach, chocolate chips for that mole' flavor, mushrooms and olives, and an egg white?) We like his chicken enchiladas better but love his creativity!

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Gross Dad! Follow a recipe!

Becky Andrews said...

Nat: He did follow a recipe - he just added some additional ingredients to make it extra spicy and fun - ha!

3 labs 4 me said...

Boy, they look really yummy to me.