My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, January 5, 2009

Isn't Life Interesting

For the past several months we have had two empty condos in St. George (you might recall reading the saga of the condo that was hit by a car). They have both been listed for sale/ for rent - whichever comes first during this slow time. Today we learned one of them will be rented - that's exciting for us, but sorry for the couple who needs to rent this condo. They need to be near the cancer center for the next 6-9 months. She has cancer and will be undergoing surgery and treatments. I am happy that we have a condo near this hospital that will bring them comfort for this time. We have put much tlc into that place ... Steve's plumbing, painting, carpentry skills have been shown there. Such great memories of taking loads to the 'landfill.' It has been a nice relaxing get-a-way. I hope this couple can enjoy the beauty and peace of this area during this difficult time.

1 comment:

Kauaiart said...

You are an absolute Blessing, Becky!
If I ever contract CA I am going to St. George,
Dan was just telling me how beautiful it is.
I was painting in Moab last year and loved the slickrock formations. We talked of retiring there.
He said, St George!