My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Family & Girl Time

Peeps -- yummy little sugary marshmallow treats. I love them - everyone else in my family finds them a little disgusting. They have some out for Valentine's Day!
Sunday we realized we had all the girls here from my grandma to the youngest, Kaylee so we took an all girl picture. We haven't all been together since December '07.
Only girl missing from this picture was Cricket. She was curled up in the corner out of picture range.

We also enjoyed a girl's shopping day on Saturday. You can read Natalie's version. I am excited to wear Adam & Natalie's birthday present on Tuesday.

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

Girls, girls, girls.........doesn't get any better than that. Didn't Cricket realize that it was a Kodak moment?