My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little things in life

An adolescent client that I have been working with came into my office today almost skipping! I have been working with him for almost a year and we have been having some breakthroughs which are so amazingly fun! I asked him what was helping him so much this week and he told me ... I have been appreciating the little things in life! What a good message for the day and I began to think of all the little things of the day I was glad for .. I was walking along this sidewalk today and so happy that it is now complete and they actually shovel it (last winter it was such a mess - I felt like I was stranded on an island). It really is a joy to have a long stretch of sidewalk to go for a walk.

No comments: