My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remember to Vote Today


Just voted! I love election day and could be glued to CNN all day if I didn't have to work! Here in Utah they are still working on all the dynamics of voting w/accessibility -- they told me they had one that read the screen to me but then I would need someone to cast my vote. So, Kendall read my choices and is sworn to secrecy! Ha! That is one fun thing about needing help with voting - both of my kids have helped me vote even before they could vote themselves. Thanks, Natalie and Kendall! Steve had an early morning meeting so he will have to vote later and I work until after 8 tonight.
(Kendall placed his sticker on top of Cricket's head - she was actively involved although as a lab she would just be happy with everybody)

No comments: