My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dahlia

It was fun to have Kendall and my parents meet Adam & Natalie's cute little pug - Dahlia. She is such a sweet little puppy and loves to play with Cricket. She is fearless and had no problem wrestling around with this very large dog! Cricket was a pretty good sport and had fun, too.

Dahlia in her Christmas sweater dress! Natalie is in the background preparing her amazing quesadillas that we enjoyed. Friday Dahlia was able to walk around the beach & LaJolla & climb up to Mt. Soledad - highest point in San Diego with us.
She is such a cute puppy and a great addition to the family! She is becoming a very obedient puppy - whenever Natalie or Adam would have her do her puppy pushups 'sit & down' - Cricket would recognize those words and do it also (offharness, of course).

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

I love to hear the comments of people who have little dogs when they find out I have a big dog - I often get "Oh your dog would eat my dog for a snack"...um, not so much!! Our little neighbor dog Lola(chihuahua/rat terrier mix) LOVES Chelsie...but Chelsie does not always love her back. Eventually, Chelsie gives in..but not always willingly...in so many ways my girl really is a pushover...

3 labs 4 me said...

Dahlia looks very cute in her red sweater. Sounds like Cricket had a good time with her.