My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cruisin without Cricket (just for 3 days!)


We are back in Athens and will board the ship in the morning for our 3-day cruise to Ephesus, Island of Patmos, Rhodes, & Mykonos. The people here are so friendly and I am reminded how much goodness there is in this world. Although I will not miss the food, or all the new places to navigate - I do love an adventure and the challenge and experiences.

We said good bye tonight to our fabulous tour guide, Thomas Wayment, & Warren this evening. Thom has helped us see & feel the New Testament and "Follow the Footsteps of Paul" in a wonderful way. I have learned so much! I feel we have nine new friends that we have thoroughly enjoyed spending the past 9 days with - most of which are continuing on the cruise with us as well.

2 comments:

Mummers said...

Have been reading your adventures and am so thrilled for you. It sounds wonderful. Look forward to having you home and seeing all the pictures. Enjoy every moment.

3 labs 4 me said...

So you're cruising too! How cool. Can't wait to hear about your trip .