My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, October 13, 2008

South for the Weekend ...

We heard that snow was coming so we headed south to St. George for the weekend. The trails in St. George are so much fun - they go on forever. Don't you love this beautiful backdrop.
I love that there are so many trails and options there is even an intersection. I was glad Steve was with us - I think I would of gotten lost without him! This is what we came home to -- our neighbors had made a snowman. Its only October!

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

I won't tell you then it was in the low 80's here yesterday and supposed to be 78 today!!!

Becky Andrews said...

Nicole, your weather sounds fabulous! Wish we could report the same here in SLC