My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, October 3, 2008

Harvest Time

Thank you to my friend, Valerie, who surprised me before lunch with tomatoes and apples she had canned! (Is that the right term?) I am so impressed and look forward to enjoying them. It was so fun to spend an enjoyable lunch with a great friend. I think Cricket would be a wonderful model! She sits and looks cute at the sight of the camera ... however, she is fabulous at her day job as a guide dog so will stick to that one! Missy girl is pretty cute too!

2 comments:

3 labs 4 me said...

What cute dogs. Darling autumn photo!!

Becky Andrews said...

Watching for the 2labs4me blog ... you are such a great photographer w/pics of Desma and Dakota