My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend in St. George


We enjoyed going to St. George this weekend and spending time with Natalie, Adam & Dahlia. We hadn't seen Adam & Natalie since the 4th of July weekend and hadn't met cute little Dahlia yet, so we were really excited to be able to meet them in St. George. We went to "25 Main" - home of yummy cupcakes, breakfast and lunch. (Cricket is not too visible in this picture - she is under the table)

No comments: