My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dahlia & Cricket Get Acquainted

Isn't she adorable! This cute little puppy has so much personality. We loved getting to know her this weekend in St. George. She is our little 'grandpuppy' -

Cricket loved spending time with this fun little energetic puppy!
It is amazing how Cricket is able to be so playful off harness but when she puts on her harness it is all business. We hated to say goodbye to this cute puppy and Adam & Natalie as they returned to San Diego today.

No comments: