My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend in St. George


We enjoyed a nice weekend in St. George. We love the nice paved trails we can walk, run, and even cycle on. Cricket and I went on some nice long walks and Steve went running. (I was pretty impressed I actually got him in the picture - he called out so I had an idea where to point the camera) What a joy to spend the weekend with two of my best friends.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you liked 25 Main.

3 labs 4 me said...

Gosh, that road looks deserted. How nice to get away from the crowds & traffic. Wish I was there. Nice photo of Steve.
Love, Debi

Becky Andrews said...

Debi --We love it. You might not be able to tell from this picture but the mall is only about a mile away.

Lacey - We loved it - hope one of these times we will be there at the same time!