My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, August 8, 2008

Missy takes her turn


When I posted pictures of the dog room - Missy was at her other perch in the house - on top of the steps. When she comes into the dog room she sleeps in the shower (unless Cricket is already there and then she goes to the second choice - the bed on the floor). Using the tile as her pillow does not look comfortable and I don't know if you can tell from this picture but she is on a downward slope too with the fullness of the pillows in the shower! Love ya, Missy girl.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I really hope I can learn to love dogs like you do....because I'm sure I'll need someone like Cricket in my life before long.

Becky Andrews said...

Lacey -- I think you will! It has been wonderful for me and my family.

3 labs 4 me said...

Hugs to Missy. Love you too!