My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, August 15, 2008

China Memories




Watching the Olympics in China has brought back wonderful memories of our trip three years ago to Hong Kong and China. My parents were teaching English in Jinan and we had the opportunity to go visit them and travel through the country for 12 days. Pantera my guide at the time stayed with a wonderful puppy raiser, McKell.

Just a side note about our yellow coats: It was really cold there so Natalie and I bought matching yellow coats from a market! They are pretty cute, don't you think!?

No comments: