My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, August 18, 2008

Appreciating the Simple Things in life

The "shower bed" which our dogs love (I think it gives them a cave like feeling) does get used for its real purpose. Here is the before and after pictures of their baths today.
Cricket tolerates this experience.
Cricket loves to pose for the camera.
Missy seems to enjoy the attention and cooling off in the shower.
Cricket likes to dry off by racing around in the dog run.

Cute and clean puppies!

3 comments:

OSU 98 said...

More importantly, the space has been returned to its intended function! But there is nothing better than clean puppies...they are so soft and cuddly. Secretly, I love summertime because Chelsie gets bathed every time she swims at Barkpark (usually every Saturday) and she is so soft and shiny...I get lots of comments about how soft and shiny her coat is. She also has very soft ears...our patients love that!!!

3 labs 4 me said...

I can't show Desma & Dakota these photos, because they don't have their very own doggie shower. The best they can get.......a bath in our driveway, with warm water coming from the garage facet.
Love, Debi

Becky Andrews said...

Ah, love all the puppies!