My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kids say the cutest things . . .

So, the three of us (Steve, Becky & Cricket) were just to Bajio's to lunch and this little girl came up to me and said "Your dog is so cute. I am sorry you are blind!"

Then, I stopped at Dick's grocery store and hear behind me this little boy saying in a loud voice "mom, there's a dog in this store!"

Later in Costco, this little girl asked her mom (while looking at Cricket) -- is that a dog or a cat (I promise!!) so they got in a rather lengthy discussion on the difference of a cat and a dog.

Thanks kids for brightening my day!!

No comments: