My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad - THE best!

Happy Father's Day, Dad. I have the best dad ever (my kids have a pretty incredible dad, too.) I have many special memories of my dad (and look forward to many more). One of our special times together was when I graduated with my master's degree. He was my 'guide dad' as we did the victory walk. It was a special memory I will always treasure. (what's with my cap?)
Thanks, dad for always believing in me and being one of my biggest fans. I am his favorite daughter (okay, only one). He loves me because I always laugh at his jokes! He calls me and says - do you have someone on the couch (referring to my profession) or can you talk.

1 comment:

Karen said...

He loves his little girl for sure!!!